At Mid-South Compliance, our professional staff of project
managers, compliance specialists, engineering technicians and CAD operators
remain current with the latest up to date federal codes and regulations.
Our dedicated staff offers innovative solutions that can be tailored to
suit any of our clients requirements.
At Mid-South Compliance our goal is to:
- See that our clients facilities meet or exceed all safety requirements
mandated by the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) and beyond. We make
our clients safety our priority.
- Meet our clients requirements from inception to MMS (Mineral Management
- Achieve a higher standard of safety.
- Remain in compliance with the CFR and reduce or eliminate the chances
At Mid-South Compliance our services include:
- Safety Flow Diagrams
- Process and Instrument Diagrams
- Safety Analysis and Function
- Facility Plot Plans
- Fire and Safety Equipment Plans
- Electrical Area Classification Plans
- Station Bills
- Monthly Inspection Testing and Records
- Level 1 Cathodic Corrosion Surveys
Mid-South Compliance value added services include:
- Customized Operating Procedures Manuals
- Mechanical Drafting
- Parts and Component Drawings
- Data Warehousing and Management
Mid-South Compliance offers the following additional services:
- Review of drawing packages and field verifications to insure site-specific
- Complete drawing packages with submittal letter for MMS approval.
- Electronic data storage capabilities for safe keeping and quick access
- Electronic copies can be provided with each package via 3.5"
disk or CD-Rom.
- Process hazard analysis.
- Client support in the safety & environmental management plan (S.E.M.P.,
- Monthly inspection testing and record keeping.
- U.S. Coast Guard self inspections.
- Fire risk assessments
Mid-South Compliance offers our customers customized software programs.
Software packaged include:
- AutoCADô 2002
- AutoCADô 14
- "P&ID" Advantage
- Rebis "Auto Plant"
- Customized "Safecharting" Programs
- Software Designed Specific to Customer Needs